– Praise Amazon for its Affirm partnership and once again setting the table years ahead of everyone else in regards to mass market BNPL adoption.
– Iterate and explore what Ikea’s new buyback and resale program could one day mean for the Pennsylvania town of Conshohocken and Americans everywhere.
– Discuss why Allbirds’ IPO smell afowl. Whoops, we mean afoul.
– Point out how the new Mercatus and Instacart relationship could ultimately lead to some pricing confusion for consumers.
– And close by examining a company, Leap, who plans to open up 250 stores for DTC brands by 2022.
There’s all that, plus Chris compares himself to Robocop and Anne’s shares her favorite thing to do with duct tape on a summer’s day in Minnesota.
You can give this week’s episode a listen by clicking above or on the platform of your choice below:
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
To learn more about the A&M Consumer & Retail Group, visit: www.alvarezandmarsal.com/industries/retail/retail
To learn more about Takeoff, visit: www.takeoff.com/
Plus, check out our ranking in Feedspot’s 45 Top Retail Podcasts: blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/