Chris Walton is an accomplished professional speaker and expert in omnichannel retailing. He has spoken in numerous large corporate venues and at conferences around the country, seen here in the photo at the WWD Digital Forum in New York City.
Audiences appreciate his candid, open style and how he shares his insight from his nearly 20 year retail career with a rarely seen wit and humor.
Chris speaks on a variety of topics, including and not limited to:
- His 10 Step Guide to Retail Transformation (most popular)
- Omnichannel Thinking and Product Management
- Omnichannel Merchandising and Assortment Planning
- Data-Centric Retail Strategies
- Research and Development Do’s and Don’ts
If you are interested in booking a speaking engagement for your company, please fill out the contact form below or feel free to direct message Chris on Twitter (@OmniTalk) or on LinkedIn.
Please provide as much detail as possible into the nature of your request (e.g. audience, length, location, etc.).