Chris Walton is an accomplished professional speaker and expert in omnichannel retailing. He has spoken in numerous large corporate venues and at conferences around the country, seen here in the photo at the WWD Digital Forum in New York City.
Audiences appreciate his candid, open style and his insight from his near 20-year retail career.
Chris speaks on a variety of topics, including and not limited to:
- The Store of the Future Promises to be One Hell of a Swingers Party (most popular)
- His Retailers Anonymous 12-Step Guide to Retail Recovery
- Omnichannel Thinking and Product Management
- Omnichannel Merchandising and Assortment Planning
- Data-Centric Retail Strategies
- Research and Development Do’s and Don’ts
If you are interested in booking a speaking engagement for your company, please email Chris directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to direct message Chris on Twitter (@OmniTalk) or on LinkedIn.
Please provide as much detail as possible into the nature of your request (e.g. audience, length, location, etc.).