– The reportedly leaked memo that confirms our long held suspicions surrounding Walmart’s tenuous hold on its grocery market share in the face of third-party marketplaces and Amazon.
– Why in the hell it is that eBay suddenly seems cool again.
– The long legs of Dick’s Sporting Goods new off-price concept.
– Tanger Outlets and its Fillogic partnership and why, even though the concept is cool, it could be the wrong starting point.
– And Circle K’s new $5.99 per month coffee subscription that Anne somehow loves despite being Death Valley low on the same idea from Panera last year.
You can give this week’s episode a listen by clicking above or on the platform of your choice below:
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team