– Asos purchasing TopShop
– Imagr’s new checkout-free implementation in Japan and the ongoing debate on smart carts
– The latest last-mile developments from Instacart and Uber
– Lego making its own version of Tik Tok for kids
– And, the lasting legacies of Jeff Bezos
All that, plus Chris shares his latest Ginsburg update and extols the unassailable virtues of Tom Brady, while Anne and Chris also sing Natalie Imbruglia’s one-hit wonder for Emma the Intern who has no idea what they are doing.
Let’s just say, this week’s episode is all good and all bad at the same time.
You can listen to this week’s episode on the platform of your choice below:
Be careful out there.
– Chris and the Omni Talk team
To view the video of the Imagr installation, click here: https://omnitalk.blog/2021/02/01/spotlight-series-live-demo-of-imagrs-new-checkout-free-installation-in-japan/