– Laud Walgreens’ new CEO choice, Roz Brewer
– Explore the deep meaning behind Walmart’s large-scale push this week into microfulfillment
– Discuss what Godiva’s store closings say about the state of “experiential” retail
– Highlight Centennial reaching Phase II of its plan to make malls shoppable online with one consistent checkout experience
– And, get put on the spot and asked whether Nike’s new concept store in Oregon, Nike Live, is anything to write home about
All that, plus Anne scaredy-cats Amazon Fresh potentially coming to Minneapolis, while Chris and Emma couldn’t be more excited.
You can listen to this week’s episode on the platform of your choice below:
Be careful out there.
– Chris and the Omni Talk team