– All there is to love about Walmart’s plan to double its health centers by 2024.
– Why Amazon’s Just Walk Out tech, in the wake of more Amazon Go store closures, may be forever relegated to licensing opportunities.
– Dollar Tree’s sure-to-win large scale push into grocery.
– The scale efficiencies of Uber’s new “Shop and Pay” concept.
– And closed with a look at a new digital marketplace, Shef, that makes it easy for anyone to test the waters of becoming an actual chef.
There’s all that, plus Anne’s 82 insect bites, Blue Steel gazes, and the body part I would most likely pierce (and the answer may just surprise you).
You can give this week’s Fast Five podcast episode a listen by clicking above or on the platform of your choice below:
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
P.S. Go to terrapinn.com/homedeliveryworld to register for Home Delivery World 2023.
P.P.S. Plus, check out our Top 10 ranking in Feedspot’s 60 Top Retail Podcasts: https://blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
P.P.S. And be sure to check out all our other podcasts from the past week here, too: https://omnitalk.blog/category/podcast/
Music by hooksounds.com