In this week’s Omni Talk Fast Five Podcast, sponsored by the A&M Consumer and Retail Group, Firework, Trigo, Sezzle, and Silk, A&M’s Chad Lusk and Joanna Rangarajan stopped by and joined Chris and Anne to discuss:
– The impact of Walmart shutting down three of its U.S. technology hubs and forcing its tech employees back into the office at least two times per week
– UPS investing almost $150 million in #rfid.
– Why in the world Lidl would want to sell less meat?
– FIT: Match’s new lidar-equipped fitting rooms.
– And whether Wegman’s latest Shopic smart cart pilot will turn out any better than its failed scan-and-go implementation. There’s all that, plus grocery store dates, how best to get from Point A to Point B, and sodas that “move” us.
P.S. Don’t forget to register for Shoptalk to take advantage of their new onsite Meetup networking opportunity: shoptalk.com/us/omnitalk
P.P.S. Head to terrapinn.com/homedeliveryworld to register for Home Delivery World 2023