In this week’s Omni Talk Fast Five Podcast, sponsored by the A&M Consumer and Retail Group, Firework, Trigo, Sezzle, and Silk, Chris and Anne discussed
- What Amazon’s recently announced “pause” of its Amazon Fresh rollout really means.
- The pros and cons of Giant Eagle’s move to discontinue mailing its weekly advertising circulars.
- Instacart’s rather interesting choice of its first rollout partner, Foodcellar Market, for its new scan-and-pay technology.
- Belk opening its first outlet store and how much technology investment should even be made within this growing off-price retail trend.
- And closed with a look at whether Gap’s new partnership with UPS subsidiary, Ware2Go, is cool or just a 3PL horse of a different color.
There’s all that, plus movie theater price discrimination, Adidas arm stripe tattoos, and whether the Cheesecake Factory is over or underrated.
You can give this week’s Fast Five podcast episode a listen by clicking above or on the platform of your choice below:
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | SoundCloud | Amazon Music
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
P.S. Don’t forget to register for Shoptalk to take advantage of their new onsite Meetup networking opportunity: shoptalk.com/us/omnitalk
P.P.S. Go to commercenext.com/conference and use VIP code “FAST FIVE” to register for your complimentary ticket to the Ecommerce Growth Show Conference TODAY.
P.P.P.S. Plus, check out our Top 10 ranking in Feedspot’s 60 Top Retail Podcasts: https://blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
P.P.P.P.S. And be sure to check out all our other podcasts from the past week here, too: https://omnitalk.blog/category/podcast/
Music by hooksounds.com