– Taking a victory lap on Amazon’s price positioning in Amazon Fresh stores.
– Opening our minds to GNC’s new food delivery service.
– Lauding Simon, after slagging it last week, for something it is calling “Simon Search.”
– Sounding alarm bells (that likely only our loyal Omni Talk fans will hear) on Amazon’s second Style store that is coming soon to Columbus, OH.
– And closed with a right proper debate on how cool Walmart’s partnership with Roku really is.
There’s all that, plus my favorite vacation drink, the last time Anne took down a full box of Kraft Mac & Cheese, and the over/under on how many angry gun toting residents will actually shoot down Amazon’s drones.
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
Plus, check out our ranking in Feedspot’s 45 Top Retail Podcasts: blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
And be sure to check out all our other recent videos here, too: https://omnitalk.blog/category/video/