In today’s take no prisoners Omni Talk Retail Fast Five Video, sponsored by Microsoft, the A&M Consumer and Retail Group, Takeoff, and Sezzle, Anne Mezzenga and Chris Walton:
– Give their very early take on Amazon’s new Amazon Style store.
– Lambast Walmart from the high heavens for its drone announcement this week.
– Laud Firework for its recent $150 million investment round, as it continues to push the boundaries and lead the way in livestream commerce.
– Question whether Wayfair chose the right brand with which to debut its latest physical store concept.
– And discuss whether the Nordstrom and Trunk Club marriage was doomed from the start.
There’s all that, plus pre-show fights, Pepsi in your pepperoni, and the pure testosterone that is Jon Hamm selling Yeti mugs.
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
Plus, check out our ranking in Feedspot’s 45 Top Retail Podcasts: blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
And be sure to check out all our other podcasts from the past week here, too: https://omnitalk.blog/category/podcast/