In this week’s Fast Five video, sponsored by Microsoft, the A&M Consumer and Retail Group, Takeoff, and Sezzle, A&M’s David Ritter and Michael Simoncic joined Anne and Chris to discuss and to provide their perspective on:
- What to make of Target’s and Walmart’s earnings this week
- How warm and fuzzy we should feel about Instacart’s IPO plans
- Whether Peloton planning to sell through third-party retailers for the first time ever makes strategic sense
- Why Zara’s move to charge U.K. customers for returns feels like a stick now but could be more of a carrot in the long-run
- And closed with a pragmatic take on Walmart’s effort to lure college graduates into stores with promises of $200K salaries.
There’s all that, plus Mexican Pizzas, instant delivery at Disneyland, and ketchup secrets.
Watch this week’s episode now on YouTube
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
Plus, check out our ranking in Feedspot’s 45 Top Retail Podcasts: blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
And be sure to check out all our other podcasts from the past week here, too: https://omnitalk.blog/category/podcast/