Amid the ever-increasing omnichannel nature of our retail experiences, it can be difficult to know how best to solve customer issues when they arise. It isn’t as simple as just having great person-to-person customer service anymore.
So Omni Talk is pleased to announce that Talkdesk’s Genesis Miranda Longo, Head of Industry Marketing for Retail and Consumer Goods, and Antonio Gonzalez, Head of Industries Research & Insights, join Chris Walton and Anne Mezzenga for the latest installment of their Omni Talk Ask An Expert Series to provide their expert opinions on how to think about the future of customer service and loyalty.
Collectively the four of them go deep on:
– The main drivers of customer loyalty (the answers could surprise you)
– How these drivers differ by generation
– What these differences imply for our retail contact centers and their employees
– And, most importantly, how to transform our contact centers from the cost centers they were in the past into bona fide revenue generating functions that drive long-term value
It is a conversation sure to shed light on issues you didn’t even know existed and to challenge your thinking about best practices, and one that will leave you with a greater sense of urgency around investing in customer service, the right way.
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
Music by hooksounds.com