- Discuss why IKEA’s new store investment plans show just how smart of retailer IKEA is.
- Laud Unilever for its bold move to deploy mobile ice cream stores with Robomart.
- Grow skeptical of Adidas’s all-in move with Foot Locker.
- Debate whether Sweetgreen’s new digital order pickup-only store is something more QSRs should try (and, newsflash, but Chris concedes the argument to Anne on this one).
- And, close with an exploratory look at Starbucks and its digital future.
There’s all that, plus Kanye’s latest video drop for Gap, what pairs best with Grey Poupon wine, and whether all jumpsuits are beltless.
Plus, check out our ranking in Feedspot’s 45 Top Retail Podcasts: blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
And be sure to check out all our other podcasts from the past week here, too: https://omnitalk.blog/category/podcast/