To understand the future of commerce and words like the “metaverse,” it is important to place things in the proper context.
So Omni Talk is pleased to announce that Meta’s VP of its Commerce Business, Emma Rodgers, joins Chris Walton and Anne Mezzenga for the latest installment of their Omni Talk Ask An Expert Series to give her firsthand perspective on how she sees the future of retail shaping up.
Collectively the three of them go deep on:
– Why “portability” and “dimensionality” are key terms in understanding the future
– What “discovery commerce” is and how it will evolve
– How Meta envisions helping creators to succeed
– Why livestream shopping has such an important place in the overall conversation
– And also where the metaverse sits against this entire backdrop
Chris, Anne, and Emma discuss all this and more, and it is a conversation sure to challenge convention, shift your context, and hopefully leave you inspired about where the future of omnichannel retailing is headed.
After all, the metaverse is just another channel under the overall “omnichannel” umbrella.
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
Music by hooksounds.com