– Recap their biggest lessons learned from Groceryshop through the lens of the explosion of recent announcements from DoorDash, Shipt, and Instacart this week.
– Laud Amazon for continuing to rollout its Palm One payment system.
– Question the authenticity of Walmart’s move to label 2,000 items as healthy and sustainable.
– Get put on the spot by the A&M Consumer and Retail Group about Chick-fil-A’s new Little Blue Menu virtual kitchen.
– And, close with a lively and spirited debate, as only Anne and Chris can, over the report of virtual fitting rooms coming to Amazon’s recently announced department stores.
There’s all that, plus Chris’s grocery bagging tips, Anne’s most nostalgic Claire’s purchase from her childhood, and our favorite 7-Eleven memory from Groceryshop.
You can give this week’s episode a listen by clicking above or on the platform of your choice below:
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team