– All the new curbside drive up features Target is testing, including ordering Starbucks and taking returns.
– Just how big of a leap forward Amazon putting its Just Walk Out technology into Whole Foods really is.
– Why Foot Locker expressing concern over its dwindling Nike sales may just be a sign of more bad news to come.
– How on earth Kroger entering another market virtually (without stores!!) received as little media coverage as it did this week.
– And closed with our thoughts on DoorDash brazenly placing retailers on its marketplace without their knowledge.
There’s all that, plus Baby Banana Republic, Anne working herself into a lather, and our newest Omni Talk team member who is as Cozy As Fluff.
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
To learn more about Microsoft, visit: www.microsoft.com/en-us/industry/r…cloud-for-retail
To learn more about the A&M Consumer & Retail Group, visit: www.alvarezandmarsal-crg.com/
To learn more about Takeoff, visit: www.takeoff.com/
To learn more about Sezzle, visit: www.sezzle.com/
Plus, check out our ranking in Feedspot’s 45 Top Retail Podcasts: blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
Music by hooksounds.com