– Amazon’s gobsmacking first-ever reported ad revenue figures.
– Another airport-based convenience retailer, this time a British one, WHSmith, licensing Amazon’s “Just Walk Out” tech in LaGuardia airport. How daft!
– Macy’s latest in store partnership that, let’s just say, left us in a bloody twist.
– DoorDash charging McDonald’s extra for making its delivery drivers just sit there faffing around while waiting too long for their orders
– And 7-Eleven’s new partnership with GrubHub that left me, for one, absolutely flummoxed.
There’s all that, plus our favorite handyman jobs around the house and “after-dark” teddy bears.
Yes, you read that last sentence right. It is a real thing.
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
To learn more about Microsoft, visit: www.microsoft.com/en-us/industry/r…cloud-for-retail
To learn more about the A&M Consumer & Retail Group, visit: www.alvarezandmarsal-crg.com/
To learn more about Takeoff, visit: www.takeoff.com/
To learn more about Sezzle, visit: www.sezzle.com/
Plus, check out our ranking in Feedspot’s 45 Top Retail Podcasts: blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
Music by hooksounds.com