In this week’s Fast Five video, sponsored by Microsoft, the A&M Consumer and Retail Group, Takeoff, and Sezzle, Chris Walton and Anne Mezzenga hotly debate even more topics than normal, including:
– Who had the cooler board appointee this week? Meta with DoorDash’s CEO? Or Shopify with Instacart’s?
– Whether the Yeezy Gap and Balenciaga partnership will amount to a hill of beans.
– If there is anything at all to read from a supposedly leaked Shopify patent on in-store traffic monitoring.
– Why TikTok broadening its consumer reach by way of its new Atmosphere partnership is so important within the context of video commerce.
– And, close with a pointed discussion about why autonomous delivery robots at the Cincinnati airport may be the wrong next step to solve a real consumer pain point.
There’s all that, plus my likely lone Arizona Cardinals playoff plug of the season, our salute to Bob Saget, and why I would like to get “sequentially stable” with Tom Brady.
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
To redeem your $300 discount on the Manifest Conference, visit: manife.st/continue-registrati…
To learn more about Microsoft, visit: www.microsoft.com/en-us/industry/r…cloud-for-retail
To learn more about the A&M Consumer & Retail Group, visit: alvarezandmarsal-crg.com/
To learn more about Takeoff, visit: www.takeoff.com/
To learn more about Sezzle, visit: sezzle.com/
Plus, check out our ranking in Feedspot’s 45 Top Retail Podcasts: blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
Music by hooksounds.com