In this week’s Fast Five video, sponsored by Takeoff, the A&M Consumer and Retail Group, and Attentive, Chris Walton and Anne Mezzenga:
– Discuss what to make, if anything, of the retail sales results from the past week.
– Laud Macy’s for its Thanksgiving Day parade NFT play.
– Temper our expectations surrounding the new Toys R Us store that is opening soon at the American Dream shopping mall.
– Curiously explore the intersection of online warehouse club shopping and grocery shopping through the lens of Boxed’s latest acquisition.
– And close by offering our take on the slew of smash and grab robberies besieging retail right now.
There’s all that, plus a cool new video demonstration of how to shop multiple retailers online at the Mall of America all in one cart, a shameless Urban Rooster Shop plug, and a debate over the sexiest toy store mascot of all-time!
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
To watch the MOA demo,, visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE2Z8gTIJ2Y
To visit Urban Rooster Shop, visit: https://urbanroostershop.com/
To learn more about the A&M Consumer & Retail Group, visit: https://alvarezandmarsal-crg.com/
To learn more about Takeoff, visit: http://www.takeoff.com/
To learn more about Attentive, visit: http://www.attentivemobile.com/omnitalk
Plus, check out our ranking in Feedspot’s 45 Top Retail Podcasts: blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/