– Discuss the dangers of Sainsbury opening a checkout-free store in London that leverages Amazon’s “Just Walk Out” technology.
– Extol the many virtues of a combo Amazon Go and Starbucks store.
– Are happy and somewhat skeptical of the news that Target plans to close permanently on Thanksgiving.
– Throw patio umbrella shade at Best Buy for acquiring Yardbird.
– And, finish with a look at whether Kroger offering Google maps pickup at 2,000 stores across the country is cool or just PR sizzle.
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
To learn more about the A&M Consumer & Retail Group, visit: www.alvarezandmarsal-crg.com/
To learn more about Takeoff, visit: http://www.takeoff.com/
To learn more about Attentive, visit: http://www.attentivemobile.com/omnitalk
Plus, check out our ranking in Feedspot’s 45 Top Retail Podcasts: blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/