This week’s Fast Five Podcast, sponsored by Takeoff, the A&M Consumer and Retail Group, and Attentive, Chad Lusk and Abhinav Chandra of the A&M Consumer & Retail Group join Chris Walton and Anne Mezzenga to talk:
– Casper going private.
– The rise of retail media networks through the lens of Albertsons.
– Instacart’s, what some may call, “desperate,” new shopping features.
– Instant Turkish delivery startup Getir launching in Chicago.
– And a deal from Chase and GoPuff that seems almost too Crazy Larry to believe is real but it actually is!
There’s all that, plus Chad’s favorite Harry Styles song, the great Christmas tree debate, and our favorite Kmart memories from our childhood.
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
To learn more about the A&M Consumer & Retail Group, visit: https://alvarezandmarsal-crg.com/
To learn more about Takeoff, visit: www.takeoff.com/
To learn more about Attentive, visit: www.attentivemobile.com/omnitalk
Plus, check out our ranking in Feedspot’s 45 Top Retail Podcasts: blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/