– Do the math on what a $10 delivery fee at Whole Foods means annually (the number will blow your mind).
– Study the idea of “instant delivery” through the lens of The Giant Company’s new 30 minutes or less partnership with Instacart.
– Praise Hy-Vee for expanding its in-store robotics test.
– Question the execution and strategy behind HomeGoods’ new e-commerce site.
– And close with as open-minded of a debate as possible about Stitch Fix’s plans to reinvent shopping for clothes online.
There’s all that, plus Anne names the celebrity chef she would most like to preheat her oven, while Chris discusses whether swinging is allowed in the Walton household.
Be careful out there.
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
P.S. To register for Manifest, use this link: https://manife.st/continue-registration/?couponCode=MANIFEST_PARTNER&refId=OmniTalk