Our most recent video is now live via our YouTube channel — “Fast Five | Go Go Amazon Go In Whole Foods”
– Debate the significance and many angles to consider in the momentous announcement by Amazon to put its Just Walk Out Technology into two new Whole Foods stores..
– Discuss Kroger’s continued storeless expansion in Florida.
– Question Walmart’s newly announced partnership with Instacart to deliver groceries to New York City.
– Argue the merits of the “shop-in-shop” trend by turning the microscope on Hy-Vee’s move into fitness equipment.
– And, close with a discussion of what the retirement of Target CIO, Mike McNamara, means for Target and retail overall.
There’s all that, plus Kanye’s velvet blankets and Anne’s favorite bush.
Be careful out there.
– Chris and the Omni Talk team
To learn more about the A&M Consumer & Retail Group, visit:
To learn more about Takeoff, visit: www.takeoff.com/
Plus, check out our ranking in Feedspot’s 45 Top Retail Podcasts: blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/