– Walmart removing its in-store pickup towers and how the announcement, despite the headlines, is about way more than robotics.
– Gopuff nabbing a 20 year Amazon veteran to head up operations after its latest $1 billion financing round.
– The hilarious Amazon vs. Walmart battle over cool sounding in-home delivery PR. For the record, Amazon wins hands down, and I make no bones about it, calling in-home fridge delivery one of the worst ideas Walmart has had in the past five years.
– Instagram’s new marketplace to connect creators and brands.
– And why a new Harry Potter store in NYC highlights everything that is right about physical retail, even though it really has nothing to do with retail.
Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel now https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFJkRZXZvTEbOecm_iJ5L1Q
Be careful out there,
- Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team