In the latest edition of the Omni Talk Fast Five, sponsored by A&M Consumer & Retail Group https://www.alvarezandmarsal.com/industries/retail/retail and Takeoff https://www.takeoff.com/, Chris Walton, Anne Mezzenga, and Emma the Intern go back to 1990s and talk:
– Lululemon getting into resale (and some of the watch outs it could confront).
– Why Amazon’s new hair salons are about way more than hair.
– What Taco Bell’s digital-only store in NYC means for our ever-growing fear of a WALL-E future.
– AiFi’s new camera-only checkout free implementation with Choice Market.
– And why Amazon’s new home delivery installation program is way cooler than anyone probably thinks on first blush.
Plus, it is Emma the Intern’s last show so we send her off in style with pictures of Chris and Anne from the year of her birth, 1998, and put her through her own “How Gen X are You?” quiz.
This week’s episode is a whole lot of Abercrombie & Fitch, frosted tips, and a little Savage Garden thrown in for good measure.
Truly, madly, deeply it is.
Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel now https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFJkRZXZvTEbOecm_iJ5L1Q
Be careful out there,
Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team