– Amazon’s plan to rollout Amazon Fresh to 28 more stores, while also testing “Just Walk Out” tech at full scale
– Walmart’s curbside sampling program and all the amazing ways to think about the value it creates
– The decision by Adidas to cut back wholesale distribution, open bigger stores, and push its business to 50% DTC
– Whether Walmart hiring Brandon Maxwell as its new creative director for its upscale fashion lines matters one iota
– And, why Amazon’s nationwide rollout of Amazon Care could signal tough times ahead for Walmart’s physical healthcare strategy
Plus, Anne introduces Chris to the wonderful world of OB-GYN product placement, while Chris tries to set new marks for Omni Talk alliteration.
This week’s episode is as sharp, sidesplitting, and speedy as ever!
Be careful out there.
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team