– The latest statistics on and the now burning platform that is Walmart+
– Victoria’s Secret getting back into swimwear
– Poshmark getting into the pets business
– Amazon’s acquisition of Selz
– And, P&G’s off-the-wall plans to open Old Spice barbershops (seriously, WTF?)
It’s another podcast for the ages and one chock-full of 80’s references, including Remington Steele, Cagney & Lacey, with even a little Evan and Seth from Superbad and a debate on the appropriate swimwear for Generation X sprinkled in for good measure.
You can give this week’s episode a listen on the platform of your choice below:
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team