In the latest edition of the Omni Talk Fast Five, sponsored by A&M Consumer & Retail Group and Takeoff, Chris Walton, Anne Mezzenga, and Emma the Intern discuss:
– Instacart’s ever-growing dominance across 25,000+ stores across America
– Target coyly and quietly building out its own same-day marketplace with brands that neither Amazon nor Walmart may carry
– Walmart hitting another snag on its quest for TikTok
– Walgreens and Uber’s new partnership on free rides for vaccinations
– And, what in the world Kohl’s may be thinking with its new Eddie Bauer partnership.
Flannels, cords, and fleece. We have it all in this week’s show, including growing CEO adoration for Emma the Intern and Anne’s utter inability to make her own Mount Rushmore of crushes without it getting tawdry.
Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel now
Be careful out there.
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team