– Asos purchasing TopShop
– Imagr’s new checkout-free implementation in Japan and the ongoing debate on smart carts
– The latest last-mile delivery developments from Instacart and Uber
– Lego making its own version of Tik Tok for kids
– And, the lasting legacy of Jeff Bezos
Plus, Chris shares his latest Ginsburg update and extols the unassailable virtues of Tom Brady, while Anne and Chris also sing Natalie Imbruglia’s one-hit wonder for Emma the Intern who has no idea what they are doing.
Let’s just say, this week’s episode is all good and all bad at the same time.
Be careful out there.
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team