– Costco reversing course on its curbside pickup plans
– Why Kroger’s new “KroGo” smart cart may not be a smart move at all
– The tell that will forever indicate if Macy’s new small store concept is actually cool or just a further profit drain waiting to happen
– Walmart forming a more perfect union with Western Union
– And, why Marc Lore’s plans to build a “city of the future” will most likely end up looking like Tombstone, AZ
All that, plus Anne regales the crew with her tales of working out to Peloton instructors without actual Peloton equipment.
Be careful out there.
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team