In the latest edition of the Omni Talk Fast Five, sponsored by A&M Consumer & Retail Group and Takeoff, Chris Walton, Anne Mezzenga, and Emma the Intern talk:
– Amazon getting ranked as America’s preferred grocer
– Lululemon’s latest efforts to compete with Nike
– The pros and cons of Walmart’s new fintech play
– Toys R Us . . . uh, sorry, we mean Hudson, deciding to license Amazon’s ‘Just Walk Out’ technology for airports
– And, why Walmart’s latest play to save money on last-mile delivery is one of the ‘cooler’ ideas around
All that, plus Chris frets over getting his first dog this weekend.
Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel now
Be careful out there.
Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team