– Amazon getting ranked as America’s preferred grocer
– Lululemon’s latest efforts to compete with Nike
– The pros and cons of Walmart’s new fintech play
– Toys R Us . . . uh, sorry, we mean Hudson deciding to license Amazon’s ‘Just Walk Out’ technology for airports
– And, why Walmart’s latest play to save money on last-mile delivery is one of the ‘cooler’ ideas around
All that, plus Chris frets over getting his first dog this weekend.
You can listen to this week’s episode on the platform of your choice below:
Be careful out there.
– Chris and the Omni Talk team