- Now former CEO Jill Soltau’s ouster at JCP
- Macy’s new chief merchant hire
- The degree of excitement we should feel around Afterpay’s holiday results
- Amazon’s decision to call it quits on its partnership with Berkshire Hathaway and JPMorgan
- And, we close with a new game we call “Do We Care If They Go Away,” where we ask whether it matters if 15 retailers, as cited by USA Today of being at risk for going bankrupt, end up sticking around.
All that, plus Anne gets her feng shui on in Florida, while I relive childhood memories about the French Open.
Be careful out there.
Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team