– Walmart smartly (and finally) shutting down its doomed from the start Store No 8 VR experiment
– Social commerce, by way of WhatsApp Shopping
– Stripe and Shopify linking up for banking
– The opening of Amazon’s 5th Fresh grocery store in Illinois (which is getting to be a pretty common occurrence in the Fast Five)
– The death of the IKEA catalog
– And, breaking the sound barrier.
Yes, who doesn’t need a little Chuck Yeager, especially this week.
All that, plus we ask Emma the Intern how she is coping with her newfound celebrity status.
Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel now https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFJkRZXZvTEbOecm_iJ5L1Q
Be careful out there.
Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team