There were almost too many headlines for this week’s Omni Talk Fast Five!
Prime Day is official, Walmart and Levi’s have new store designs, and Poshmark is going public — but none of these stories even made it into the top five.
– Studies that show 11% of Americans may have already signed up for Walmart+
– Alibaba taking a page from Costco and Sam’s Club’s book
– How in the world Instacart keeps signing up retailers like Sephora and Bed Bath & Beyond
– Why Kroger is downsizing its latest Ocado implementation
– And, just how cool paying with their palms at Amazon Go could be
You will find all that and more in this week’s Omni Talk Fast Five Happy Birthday Emma the Intern edition!
Be careful out there.
Chris and the Omni Talk team