The size and scope of managing a retailer’s brand content has gotten out of control. There’s TikTok, there’s Instagram, there’s digital marketplaces, there’s retail media networks.
The list could go on and on, but our brains hurt just from typing that last sentence.
So Omni Talk is pleased to announce that Bynder’s Director of Global Field and Customer Marketing, Brian Kavanaugh, joined Chris Walton and Anne Mezzenga for the latest installment of their Omni Talk Ask An Expert Series to share his expertise on what retailers can and should do to get a handle on everything.
Chris and Anne go deep with Brian on:
– The confluence of factors that have made digital asset management so complex
– The impact that the increasing complexity has on retailers
– The benefits from a platform-based approach to digital asset management
– The role AI will play both in generating and maintaining content going forward
– And, perhaps most importantly, how the right approach to digital asset management can give retailers unparalleled insight into what creative decisions are actually driving sales
You can listen to Chris and Anne’s interview with Brian by clicking above or on the platform of your choice below:
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team