- The level of hyperbole in NRF’s predictions surrounding “unparalleled” Back-to-School sales
- Why in the world Schnucks would throw Instacart a Caper Cart lifeline?
- H&M’s move to sell more third-party products
- Whether getting into fine jewelry resale is a smart move for Signet Jewelers
- And closed with a lively discussion about whether Target will regret its decision to allow its store employees to wear shorts in long-run
There’s all that, plus pinky rings, Agatha Christie scares, and Taco Tuesdays.
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
P.S. And be sure to check out all our other podcasts from the past week here, too: https://omnitalk.blog/category/podcast/