“Digitizing the physical store” is one of those buzzword phrases pundits like to say but knowing how to do it is a different matter entirely. So Omni Talk is pleased to announce we assembled a top notch panel of real experts who are actually going about such work and can walk the walk.
Anika Vooes, Chief Acceleration Manager, at Rewe Digital, Nitu Kaushal, Managing Director, Cloud First Intelligent Edge Business, Europe Region at Accenture, Andre Bechtold, SVP & Head of Solution & Innovation Experience at SAP, and Guy Yair, Chief Revenue Officer at Trigo, all joined Chris Walton and Anne Mezzenga for the latest installment of Omni Talk’s Live Ask An Expert Series on LinkedIn.
Chris and Anne go deep with this group of experts on:
– What computer vision AI is and why it is a centerpiece of retailing’s future
– How and why Rewe embraced computer vision AI with an innovation mindset, along with all the operational dividends it has seen thus far
– The dos and don’ts of implementing computer vision in physical stores
– And, finally, what we can expect next from digitized stores in the very near future
This podcast features some of the foremost experts in the world on deploying AI within physical stores and, for that reason alone, it is not to be missed!
You can listen to Chris and Anne’s conversation with these experts by clicking above or on the platform of your choice below:
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team