– Lauded Amazon for courting mobile carriers to offer potentially free phone service as part of Amazon Prime.
– Were split like a pair of too tight pants over the idea of in-store ads via Walmart radio.
– Had a more cordial than usual kerfuffle over Anne’s claim that Petco’s new flagship store should be an inspiration for the baby industry.
– Saluted Foxtrot for opening up its biggest store yet in, you guessed it, Texas.
– And closed with a look at why Instacart using ChatGPT for search could be a big moment in the history of retail.
There’s all that, plus Anne’s high school drive-in memories, “stroke”-iversaries, and synonyms for the word “orgy.”
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
P.S. Register for Groceryshop at www.groceryshop.com/omnitalk
P.P.S. Plus, check out our Top 10 ranking in Feedspot’s 60 Top Retail Podcasts: https://blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
P.P.P.S. And be sure to check out all our other podcasts from the past week here, too: https://omnitalk.blog/category/podcast/
Music by hooksounds.com