In the latest episode of our Omni Talk Retail Spotlight Series, 1010data’s Chief Product Officer Jonah Ellin joined Chris Walton and Anne Mezzenga to discuss why dedicating data and AI resources to improve promotional effectiveness may be the smartest decision retailers and CPGs can make right now.
In this podcast, Chris and Anne go deep with Jonah on:
– What makes the typical retail promotional planning process so arcane and fraught with issues
– Where and how retailers can improve their promotional processes
– Why AI stands to have a big ROI impact on promotions
– And, most importantly, how software deployments that harness AI could one day make all these fancy hardware investments, like robots and cameras in-store, obsolete
It is a podcast so chock full of “ah-ha” moments that we wouldn’t be surprised if it changed the way you think about retail technology going forward.
It sure as heck did for us!
You can listen to Chris and Anne’s full interview with Jonah by clicking above or on the platform of your choice below:
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | SoundCloud | Amazon Music
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team