- Argued over whether Instagram removing its shop tab was a good idea
- Praised Amazon for taking Buy With Prime to all retailers
- Found much to like in the rebirth of Babies R Us and also had some fun predicting what could come next and with whom
- Took notice of Nestlé building its first smart DTC warehouse with Alibaba
- And closed with a look at the operational pros and cons of Arizona’s new “sip and stroll” law that lets mall shoppers shop with beer or wine in hand
There’s all that, plus Colin Farrell’s filmography, Cheetos pretzels, and the Kohler smart toilet feature Anne would prefer over all others.
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
P.S. Don’t forget to register for Shoptalk to take advantage of their new onsite Meetup networking opportunity: shoptalk.com/us/omnitalk
P.P.S. Go to commercenext.com/conference and use VIP code “FAST FIVE” to register for your complimentary ticket to the Ecommerce Growth Show Conference TODAY.
P.P.P.S. Plus, check out our Top 10 ranking in Feedspot’s 60 Top Retail Podcasts: https://blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
P.P.P.P.S. And be sure to check out all our other podcasts from the past week here, too: https://omnitalk.blog/category/podcast/
Music by hooksounds.com