Interactive and unified – those are the two words we would use to describe the evolution of retail customer service in 2023 and beyond.
So Omni Talk is pleased to announce that Talkdesk’s Antonio Gonzalez, Senior Manager of Industries Research & Insights, joins Chris Walton and Anne Mezzenga for the latest installment of their Omni Talk Ask An Expert Series to provide his expert opinion on how retailers and brands should approach this new interactive and unified world of retail customer service.
Collectively the three of them go deep on:
– Talkdesk’s latest research findings on customer service expectations
– The new touchpoints retailers and brands will need to meet these ever-changing expectations, including the metaverse and AR/VR
– How to overcome staffing barriers and how to enable brand ambassadors and influencers to help with customer service and support
– And, perhaps most importantly, how to unify and “integrate” data across retailers’ and brands’ many disparate systems
And be sure to checkout the research study Antonio mentions: The future of retail customer service: Interactive and unified
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
Plus, check out our Top 10 ranking in Feedspot’s 60 Top Retail Podcasts: https://blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
And be sure to check out all our other podcasts from the past week here, too: https://omnitalk.blog/category/podcast/
Music by hooksounds.com