- Sam’s Club’s decision to cut the price of its hot dog and soda combo to an FU Costco price of $1.38.
- Amazon’s decision to pull its Cyber Monday deals forward to start on Saturday.
- Best Buy’s ingenious idea of a virtual store to complement its in-store service experience.
- Shop Premium Outlet’s virtual mall concept that provides a new digital outlet shopping experience towards which we think more and more brands will gravitate.
- And closed with a discussion on whether or not Anne and I would have any problems with a robot at Sweetgreen making our salads (short answer: not in the slightest).
There’s all that, plus Kentucky Fried English Pubs, Anne’s favorite high school Adidas wear, and our early rating of how good we think the new 80 for Brady movie will be.
And don’t forget to use our discount code to register for Manifest too: Manife.st/Omnitalk
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
Music by hooksounds.com