In today’s Omni Talk Retail Fast Five Video, sponsored by Microsoft, the A&M Consumer and Retail Group, Takeoff, Sezzle, and Silk, A&MCRG’s Jonathan Sharp and Billy Christensen joined Chris and Anne to discuss:
- Target’s new larger format store and what it means in the long-run amid its lackluster earnings report this week.
- Gap crying, “Uncle,” as it decides to open its own shop on Amazon.
- TikTok piloting in-app commerce and whether they will be any more successful at it than Instagram (Anne seems to think so).
- Nike’s launch of its new marketplace for digital goods, .Swoosh.
- And finished off with a discussion about Victoria’s Secret’s new partnership with Verifyt and if it signals a new era for fit tech or just more customer frustration.
There’s all that, plus dragon masks at British sporting events, hypercolor t-shirts, and everyone’s favorite Turkey Day treat that Anne would gladly take a pass on — gravy, mmm mmm good!
Watch this week’s episode now on YouTube
And don’t forget to use our discount code to register for Manifest too: Manife.st/Omnitalk
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
Plus, check out our Top 10 ranking in Feedspot’s 60 Top Retail Podcasts: https://blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
And be sure to check out all our other podcasts from the past week here, too: https://omnitalk.blog/category/podcast/
Music by hooksounds.com