In this latest episode of the Omni Talk Retail Spotlight Series, ToolsGroup CEO Inna Kuznetzova joins Chris Walton and Anne Mezzenga to discuss how retailers can better align their inventory forecasting and allocation in record time.
Together the three of them discuss:
– Why inventory planning and allocation can be thought of much like a “Waze Map” or similarly designed system that leverages machine learning to provide real-time updates and insights
– How easy it is to implement improvements to planning and allocation within retailers today
– And how one large footwear and apparel retailer drastically improved its Black Friday performance in just six months.
You can listen to can listen to Chris and Anne’s full interview with Inna by clicking above or on the platform of your choice below:
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | SoundCloud | Amazon Music
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
You can find out more about Inna and ToolsGroup here: www.toolsgroup.com/home
Links to the case study mentioned in the podcast:
– Customer Loyalty Report: www.toolsgroup.com/consumer-loyalty-report
– Global Footwear Retailer Case Study: www.toolsgroup.com/footwear-case-study