If the pandemic proved anything, it is that a mobile-first retail experience opens up a world of convenience for today’s consumer.
So Omni Talk is pleased to announce that Alicia LeBeouf, Head of Industry for Retail & Grocery at Meta, joined Chris Walton and Anne Mezzenga for the latest installment of their Omni Talk Ask An Expert Series to give her experienced perspective on how best to equip retailers and brands within this new digitally-led dynamic.
Collectively the three of them go deep on:
– What makes mobile such an important element of shopping, and particularly grocery shopping, today
– The personalization tactics retailers and brands are using to great success
– The keys to making mobile-based shopping experiences more “convenient”
– And, of course, the next wave of mobile experiences on the horizon that will only surprise and delight customers even more!
It is a conversation that is well-timed, coming off of Groceryshop and also one that will be a great capstone to the year as we begin to head into 2023.
You can listen to Chris and Anne’s conversation with Alicia by clicking above or on the platform of your choice below:
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | SoundCloud | Amazon Music
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
Plus, check out our Top 10 ranking in Feedspot’s 60 Top Retail Podcasts: https://blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
And be sure to check out all our other podcasts from the past week here, too: https://omnitalk.blog/category/podcast/
Music by hooksounds.com