In today’s Omni Talk Retail Fast Five video, sponsored by Microsoft, the A&M Consumer and Retail Group, Takeoff, and Sezzle, Anne Mezzenga and Chris Walton discussed:
– The aftermath of Kohl’s proposed deal with the Franchise Group falling through
– The curious case of what look like egregious share buybacks at Bed Bath & Beyond
– TikTok reportedly getting out of livestream commerce in the U.S. and the U.K.
– Ulta Beauty’s new pop-up inside of Allure’s SoHo store
– And closed with a look at Amazon’s baller, no-risk move to invest in Grubhub
There’s all that, plus Jello cake, ripstop pants, and kickboxing classes with Minka Kelly.
You can watch this week’s episode now on YouTube
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
Plus, check out our Top 10 ranking in Feedspot’s 60 Top Retail Podcasts: https://blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
And be sure to check out all our other podcasts from the past week here, too: https://omnitalk.blog/category/podcast/