– The aftermath of Kohl’s proposed deal with the Franchise Group falling through
– The curious case of what look like egregious share buybacks at Bed Bath & Beyond
– TikTok reportedly getting out of livestream commerce in the U.S. and the U.K.
– Ulta Beauty’s new pop-up inside of Allure’s SoHo store
– And closed with a look at Amazon’s baller, no-risk move to invest in Grubhub
There’s all that, plus Jello cake, ripstop pants, and kickboxing classes with Minka Kelly.
You can give this week’s Fast Five podcast episode a listen by clicking above or on the platform of your choice below:
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
Plus, check out our Top 10 ranking in Feedspot’s 60 Top Retail Podcasts: https://blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
And be sure to check out all our other podcasts from the past week here, too: https://omnitalk.blog/category/podcast/