Livestreaming, and specifically Firework, was the #1 hot topic coming out of Shoptalk this year.
So Omni Talk Retail invited Firework CEO and Co-Founder Vincent Yang back to provide his mid-year report on the state of livestreaming across retail for the latest installment of our Ask An Expert Series.
Chris Walton and Anne Mezzenga get Vincent’s thoughts on:
– What changes he is seeing in retailers’ approaches to livestreaming
– Whether retailers are heeding his past advice of streaming on their own platforms, shying away from overproduction, and leveraging their store associates for authenticity
– Where he thinks the industry and Firework are headed next
– And what he and his company plan to do with the $150 million dollars they just raised
It is a conversation sure to blow your mind and leave you thinking about entirely new ways to localize your in-store and digital experiences around the communities they serve.
You can listen to Chris and Anne’s conversation with Vincent by clicking above or on the platform of your choice below:
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team