– Amazon’s shrewd move and likely “deke” to close 68 physical stores.
– Lululemon finally getting into footwear.
– Dollar General trying to become everyone’s new local bank.
– Walmart’s extremely disappointing new fit technology it unveiled this past week.
– And close with a look at why Ryan Cohen’s letter to the Bed Bath & Beyond Board of Directors may be the coolest thing we have seen in a long time.
There’s all that, plus Blind Dutchmen, more Sesame Street references, and why ventriloquists don’t have podcasts.
Be careful out there,
– Chris, Anne, and the Omni Talk team
To learn more about Microsoft, visit: www.microsoft.com/en-us/industry/r…cloud-for-retail
To learn more about the A&M Consumer & Retail Group, visit: www.alvarezandmarsal-crg.com/
To learn more about Takeoff, visit: www.takeoff.com/
To learn more about Sezzle, visit: www.sezzle.com/
Plus, check out our ranking in Feedspot’s 45 Top Retail Podcasts: blog.feedspot.com/retail_podcasts/
Music by hooksounds.com